Thursday, November 18, 2010

Farwell Ya'll to Western Bling In The Ring

Howdy ya’ll. I am very sad to say that our exploration through Western Bling In The Ring is over. What began as a journey through show halters in Western Bling In The Ring: Part I, lead to bridles in Western Bling In The Ring: Part II, which turned into breastcollars in Western Bling In The Ring: Part III, then continued on to saddle pads and blankets in Western Bling In The Ring: Part IV, and finally came to an end with the show saddles in Western Bling In The Ring: Part V. I really hope you all have enjoyed this series as much as I have, and that you may have learned a little more about just how ridiculously expensive it truly is to show a horse if you were unaware of it already, or maybe you are like me and just enjoy looking through all the amazing horse tack websites! Let me know what ya’ll thought of this experience. Later Partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment